[Samba] My PDC Conversion Project

Josh Skains JSkains at deltad.com
Sat May 1 08:20:17 GMT 2004

Yup... 2.2.8.... But I think I may understand the issue. It only seems to happen on workstations on a subnet that is not linked to the PDC (Samba). If the workstation is directly on the subnet the PDC is sitting on, there seems to be no issue... Does this help with some resolve? Is it some issue with WINS? I am also using WINS, which is a seperate Samba server. I am also specifying the WINS address through DHCP.

JMS