[Samba] How to setup a more than one domain.

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Sat May 1 03:21:51 GMT 2004

Unless I missed something really large... you can have exactly one
domain per server, same with windows.

What exactly are you trying to gain by having completely seperate
domains.  You could most likely use UNIX groups to get most of the
security restrictions and customizations you want.  Properly configuring
shares and/or filesystem level security will allow you to do a lot of
what a sane configuration would need, and with some creativity, you can
meet insane requirements too ;)

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254