[Samba] Error in logs regarding samba

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Mar 30 16:11:22 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm running redhat 3 enterprise server as. I installed samba during the
install, and it's been running for about a week now. I looked in the
LogWatch, and noticed this bit:

**Unmatched Entries**
auth/auth_domain.c:check_ntdomain_security(289)
check_ntdomain_security: could not fetch trust account password for
domain 'WALSDOMAIN' : 125 Time(s)
nmbd/nmbd_packets.c:process_browse_packet(1050)  process_browse_packet:
Discarding datagram from IP 172.30.2.62. Source name MYSTIQUE<00> is one
of our names ! : 307
Time(s)