[Samba] Newbie/Unable to join my new Domain

Warren Green WarrenG at decillion.net
Tue Mar 30 06:39:04 GMT 2004

Hi, sorry if this question is worn out but I have set up a machine running
Fedora core 1 with samba 3 and am trying to make my Samba the PDC I can
see my domain GREENTEST from my network places but I am having a problem
joining the domain.
I am sure I am missing something from the security side. Could someone
please help.

This is my smb.conf file.

[global]
        workgroup = GREENTEST