[Samba] Windows client using UPPERCASEto connect to Samba 3.02aserve

Nigel Marsh Nigel.Marsh at first-linux.com
Mon Mar 29 09:58:45 GMT 2004

For a PDC, the first thing I would recommend is, "security=user" not,
"security=domain".

The "=domain" setting tries to pass authentication to another PDC/BDC. If you
are looking to set up a PDC you need the, "=user" setting.

--
[The members of the Chamberlain government] are decided only to be undecided,
resolved to be irresolute, adamant for drift, all-powerful for impotency.