[Samba] Samba 3.0 & 2003 Active Directory Native Mode

Scott Moseman smoseman at novolink.net
Fri Mar 26 22:22:19 GMT 2004

Well, my Red Hat box is joined to the AD and I am able to
login to my box using AD accounts.  They are both talking.
My problem is that I cannot get Windows clients to see the
Samba shares without getting a "Access denied" message, in
the logs it shows a bunch of Kerberos/ticket errors.

I am running krb5 1.2.4 and it appears that it is going to
be too much of a pain to upgrade to 1.3 without just going
to a new version of Red Hat (maybe Fedora, I guess).  That
is going to be my next step, download and install Fedora.

Thanks,
Scott Moseman