[Samba] HP 4200 with Duplexing

Norm Dressler ndressler at dinmar.com
Thu Mar 25 18:15:04 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I've installed this printer and everyone can print to it.  In windows,
as a printer administrator, I've loaded the print drivers to the server.
I've also go into the printer driver and turned on the duplex option but
it doesn't stick and no one can print duplexing.

Anyone have this working (and sticking) and is there a way I can
configure it so that the duplexing option is available to users?  I've
verified from the linux side that the duplexing option is set there too.

Norm