[Samba] Samba3 PDC + WinXP --> profile not found

Tolmacs Mark tolmi at sch.bme.hu
Thu Mar 25 14:49:12 GMT 2004

Hi!

Thanks the advice but it doesn't worked for me :(
Does the order of the commands in the config file matters? Or is it
important that the time in the server and in the WS isn't the same? I
mean I don't use NTP syncronisation between the Server and the WS.

I also have a problem with it. As you can see, I use logon drives, and
it wouldn't mount automatically. The logon drive icon has a red cross on
it:) Does anybody know why?

Thanks,
    Mark Tolmacs