[Samba] Win98 domain and accent problems

Benjamin CLEYET-MARREL benjamin.cleyet-marrel at openwide.fr
Thu Mar 25 13:59:23 GMT 2004

Hello,

After hours od debugging , I solved my problem ....
I can say that i realy do not understant why but if i add the PDC name
to the lmhosts file
"wbinfo -N pdcnetbiosnam >> /etc/samba/lmhosts   "

everything goes fine ...
i realy don't understant why it worked with normal char and not with
accented char !!!

thanks anyway

Benjamin CLEYET-MARREL