[Samba] printing with option problem

Nicolas BOURRIOT nbourriot at digitalsurf.fr
Mon Mar 22 17:09:31 GMT 2004

I have configured samba as printer server for a Canon LBP-1760e Laser
printer. All works perfectly except when I use the printer option "2 pages per
sheet". I can see the smbprn.xxxxxx file in the spool directory but it is
removed before beeing printed, then in the log file I can read the message :
"can't open file 'smbprn.xxxxx' no such file or directory".
I have the same problem using samba 2.2.7, samba 2.2.8 or samba 3.0.2.

I think there is something wrong in my config but what?
Could someone help me?