[SAMBA] and a "FULL" Disk

RedNuX at gmx.at RedNuX at gmx.at
Sun Mar 21 10:10:28 GMT 2004

A beautiful good one morning, I have a problem.
I have a Samba server that have 4 HDDs in it.
3 has a 40GB partition (reiserfs) and one has a 30GB partition with xfs.
These are approved also as 4 SHARES. If a XP Client tries to copy file on
the server comes an error message "FULL DISK". The Archiv that i will copy has
many files that are bigger as 500MB, and a Volumne with max. 20GB...
... but that cannot be ...

Can someone help me?