[Samba] Samba and Active Directory Permissions RESOLUTION

John Petro jxpsys at rit.edu
Fri Mar 19 19:58:51 GMT 2004

All,
  Thanks for the responses.  There were two things I had to do to get
this to work.  The first thing was I had to change the readonly
attribute in the smb.conf to NO.  I also noticed that there was an error
in my /etc/fstab so that the options were not read in for some reason.
Once I fixed this and re-mounted the filesystem with the ACL option, I
was able to do what I needed to do.  Thanks again for all your

--John