[Samba] Win 98 loosing it.

VR-Bug Support bugtraq at victoriareal.com
Wed Mar 17 19:33:27 GMT 2004

This may have something to do with it, but as the article states Win9x timeouts can't be changed, and it doesn't explain why 2 of your 4 systems are OK - just a thought.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;297684

Regards,

Luke.

> Simon

That was one of the first things I checked.  Power save and screen savers are
the first to go when I troubleshoot a Windoze issue.

Thanks

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ENDEMOL UK plc unless specifically stated.
This email and the information it contains are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately and delete the copy you have received from your system.
You should not copy it for any purpose, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please call the sender.