[Samba] SAMBA 3.0.1 Client for OS/2 and eCS

Adrian Gschwend ktk at netlabs.org
Wed Mar 17 07:37:37 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that we ported the latest SAMBA Client to OS/2 and
eCS. It is not a 1:1 port of the Unix stuff, we implemented it as a
NetDrive Plugin which is a very handy way on OS/2 to map network drives.

We also plan to port SAMBA Server in a second stage.

For sure the full source is released under the GPL, including our NetDrive
plugin. You can get the binaries and the source at

http://samba.netlabs.org/

Thanks to the SAMBA team for all the work!

BTW, according to the GPL, do I have to make a zip/tar file of the source
or is it sufficent if people can access it on CVS?

cu

Adrian Gschwend
netlabs.org