[Samba] Samba, CUPS A StarDocPrinter call was not issued.

Sundaram Ramasamy sun at percipia.com
Tue Mar 16 23:26:12 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I am using Samba -3.0.2a with cups on SuSe 9.0. Samba PDC works fine,
but I have some problem with CUPS PDF Printer printing.

>From Linux I was able print the test page. From 2000 workstation I was
able add and print the document as root user. If I login as ordinary
user, not able to print anything (not even testing)

I received the following errors:
>From NotePad:  "A StarDocPrinter call was not issued."
>From OpenOffice: "Could not start printer.  Please check your printer
configuration

Any tips to fix this problem.

Note:

	Same setup and configuration works at my home. I was able to
print the document from Windows 2000 Client.

-Sundaram