[Samba] slow icon apperance in samba

Ertan Kucukoglu ertank at ozlerplastik.com
Mon Mar 15 07:52:20 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have some XP systems (all proffessional version with all updates
applied) using samba 2.2.8. Previously I asked for the directory
listing. Now, I have faster directory listing this is for sure, but I
have delays in displaying the icons of the files. It is slow.

I do not have this slow icon displaying issue at all computers here. I
could not seem to be able to find the solution. Maybe it is XP...

Anyone has same/similiar issue? Any ideas about the problem?

Regards,

--
Ertan Küçükoğlu
ertank at ozlerplastik.com