[Samba] I've fallen and I can't... re-join?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at flyingtoasters.net
Sun Mar 14 22:47:32 GMT 2004

Hi, all.  I've got a few PCs that, for various reasons, "fell out" as
members of my domain.  The problem here is that they didn't know it, and,
using cached information, have been chugging along fine for their end
users.  This means that their locally cached profiles are w-a-y out of
synch with the stuff on the server.

So, my question: is there any way to "re-add" the PC to the domain w/o
having the locally cached stuff get thrown out with the bath water?

Thanks!

Ken D'Ambrosio
Sr. SysAdmin,
Xanoptix, Inc.