[Samba] Samba File Server - AD-MIT KDC Trust

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl at mac.com
Thu Mar 11 23:32:10 GMT 2004

Right, they have the trust set up like this article explains.  But,
from what I have read, samba  does not behave like normal kerberized
unix servers (as they describe here).  What I mean by this is, you
can't just put a keytab on a unix machine running samba an expect that
machine to accept kerberos credentials from a KDC.  Please correct me
if I am wrong.  It would be nice to just throw a keytab on there and be
done with it...

Aaron