[Samba] Samba 3.0.2a, Winbindd, and Secure Shell

tshilson at mmm.com tshilson at mmm.com
Thu Mar 11 21:41:17 GMT 2004

I use ssh to log on to a Linux/390 system based on Redhat 7.2.  I cannot
log in - password not accepted. I can log in as root.  Do I need to modify
/etc/pam.d/ssh in the same way I modified /etc/pam.d/login?

Should pam_nologin.so be before or after pam_winbind.so in the
/etc/pam.d/login file?  I have seen examples both ways. Mine is after.

Thanks,
   _/)                  Tom Shilson
~~~~~            GEDW & VM System Services
Aloha               Tel:  651-733-7591       tshilson at mmm dot com
                           Fax:  651-736-7689