[Samba] Thank you for your e-mail (KMM18596895I87L0KM)

Apex apex at ameritrade.com
Mon Mar 8 17:22:40 GMT 2004

Thank you for submitting your e-mail inquiry to our Ameritrade Apex Team.

Ameritrade values our Apex customers' questions, concerns and comments and will respond to your e-mail shortly.

If your inquiry or request concerns a trading or market sensitive issue, we strongly urge you to phone our Apex Team toll free at 866-403-5483, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Ameritrade cannot be responsible for changes in market prices that may occur while e-mail responses to market sensitive issues are processed.

Sincerely,

Client Services
Ameritrade, Division of Ameritrade, Inc.
Member NASD/SIPC

System response and access times may vary due to market conditions, system performance and other factors.
©2002 Ameritrade, Division of Ameritrade, Member NASD/SIPC