[Samba] How to access HP 1125c printer and Hp designjet 330 plotter connected in Win98 from RedHatLinux 8.0 and Mandrake 9.0

ritwik das rddreams at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 16:00:45 GMT 2004

hi everybody,
    how to acccess HP 1125c and HP 330 pltter connected in win98 from RH 8.0 and Mandrake 9.0. Since it is a part of the network so it is not possible for me to connect the devices to Linux machine and access it from  Win98.
But there must be someway to access resources connected in win98 from linux . Plz tell me how can I do this.
Thanks in advance.