[Samba] Multiple DB / fragmented information

Fabien Chevalier fabien.chevalier at supelec.fr
Mon Mar 1 15:21:24 GMT 2004

Le Lundi 1 Mars 2004 14:13, Lapin(c) a écrit :
> I was exploring a local LDAP solution, as it's for a very
> large network (1000 sites / 100000 users) we want a
> disjunction between local administration for machines and
> global administration for users.

Wow...that's a huge project... :-)
Last time i spoke to a people from Linagora (was ~ 2 months ago), i've been told
Samba 3 was not mature enough, and that you prefered not to use it yet.

Would it be a crime to ask the question of who will be the lucky company switching
it's NT4 domain to Samba?

Bye,

Fabien