Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [Samba] using a master ldap server and a slave ldap server for one samba

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Mar 2 10:24:51 GMT 2004

If the first LDAP server faild, the second can be used directly.
This server is a PDC server with more than 100 people connected and some
application required domain authentification for running.

For me is a critical server.

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

|---------+--------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Beast <indorama at rad.net.id>                   |
|         |           Envoyé par :                                  |
|         |           samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at list|
|         |           s.samba.org                                   |
|         |                                                         |
|         |                                                         |
|         |           02/03/2004 11:18                              |
|         |                                                         |
|---------+--------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                               |
  |        Pour :   samba at lists.samba.org                                                         |
  |        cc :                                                                                   |
  |        Objet :  Re: Réf. : Re: [Samba] using a master ldap      server and a slave ldap server|
  |        for one samba server                                                                   |

* stephane.purnelle at corman.be nulis:

> What's means, can I have some problem with this configuration ?
> Or it's just a speed problem ?

Samba will get 2 value for same id and problem will appear soon or later.
Any reason why using 2 ldapsam backend?

> Stéphane

--beast