[Samba] Login-problem samba 3.0.2.a Win XP Prof

Vladuta Cristian cris at assetmanagement.ro
Tue Mar 2 09:30:29 GMT 2004

I know an unorthodox way of solving that.

You may run msconfig and edit the Startup section. Simply uncheck the desktop entry at the end of the list. At restart you have to confirm the change you just have made and you will get rid of the desktop problem.

Please let me know if you find out what is causing this malfunction!

Ciao,
Cristian