[Samba] Can't login to Samba PDC

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Mar 1 17:42:48 GMT 2004

First thing is...please keep this on list

Second thing is...if NT is a PDC, then machine accounts should be
created on that system - You can't simulataneously have a Windows &
Samba PDC/BDC of any combination. How would you be sure which machine is
getting the machine accounts and which machine is handling the
authentication?

Craig