[Samba] Multiple DB / fragmented information

Lapin(c) lapin at linagora.com
Mon Mar 1 13:13:26 GMT 2004

I was exploring a local LDAP solution, as it's for a very large network (1000
sites / 100000 users) we want a disjunction between local administration for
machines and global administration for users.

I'll let the tdb solution down anyway

Thanks

I'll give a feedback on large network architecture as soon as we have finish the
deployment.