[Samba] mandatory profiles, group policies, Samba3 PDC winxp Clients

Grégory TROUCHAUD gtd at makkinanews.com
Wed Jun 30 07:22:45 GMT 2004

I post a message few days ago, my problem is similar with u :
	HOW CREATE GPO ?

but i still don't have to correct answer too. Some one send me poledit.exe
from the nt 4 server cd but i don't want to use it: i don't have this license
cd.

According to me, there is 3 ways to create gop :
	- the first: by using the poledit.exe from the nt4 server cd
	- or by downdloading freely the adminpak.msi from the microsoft site if u
have a license of Windows XP pro (+sp1)
	- or by using the active directory 's MMC from any windows 2000/XP server

My problème is that i don't have any XP, 2000 server, NT4 server. So i can't
create some GPO.
I don't find a way to create a GPO, using a windows 2000 pro

greg