[Samba] Domain member help

MWiley at Wabtec.com MWiley at Wabtec.com
Fri Jun 25 22:31:56 GMT 2004

I noticed you had the same problem I had with Winbind.  Did you ever get it
working.  I see alot of people with this problem but no solutions posted.

Thanks

Michael S. Wiley
Manager, Information Technology
@Wabtec Global Services
Boulder, CO
303-447-2889 Ext 225
303-882-9790 Wireless

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE *****
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.