[Samba] Joining NT4 workstations to a Samba 3 Domain

Chris Hobbs chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
Fri Jun 25 15:18:49 GMT 2004

Chris Hobbs wrote:

> Should I submit this to bugzilla? I'd hate to do that until I've
> exhausted my options on the mailing list.

Well this turned out to be an empty threat -- turns out the general
public can't submit bugs at bugzilla.samba.org :)

I know (from private e-mail and IRC) that I'm not the only one with this
issue. Is there anyone on the list that has NT4 clients working with a
Samba3+LDAP domain?

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator
postmaster:               chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
pgp:  http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/key.asc