[Samba] NT Backup patch - BUG ID 1345

Hamish captainmish at gmx.net
Fri Jun 25 13:23:00 GMT 2004

Hello all,
Sorry for asking such a silly question here, it is not exactly on topic:
I am having problems with NT backup and samba 3.0.3pre2-SUSE. I
installed this from rpms which was really easy, I have now discovered
that the problem I am having with NT Backup (getting access denied
errors against the samba server) is patchable. This is my problem. I am
not proud.
Please could someone point me in the right direction for patching my
installation, bearing in mind that i have installed from rpms and that i
am a bit of an idiot.
Cheers,
Hamish