[Samba] Problems with 3.0.4 PDC - Trust Relationship failed

Matthew Koster MKoster at intldata.ca
Wed Jun 23 20:54:46 GMT 2004

On a side note... WinXP error log is telling me it could not find the Domain
controller for the following 2 reasons

1. The RPC server is unavailible
2. The network Address is invalid

These happen alternatly, but at the times I try and log in.

Matthew Koster
Customer Support Technician
International Datacasting Corporation
http://www.intldata.ca
613-596-4120 ext 254

This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the
addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Any
unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our
internal records.  Please then delete the original message.  Thank you.