[Samba] convertSambaAccount from non-PDC to non-PDC

Jason Joines joines at bus.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 23 15:23:04 GMT 2004

	I've been using Samba 2.x authenticating UNIX and Samba users to
OpenLDAP 2.0.x fro quite some time.  Now I need to upgrade OpenLDAP to
2.2.x and Samba to 3.0.x.  Although I've been using OpenLDAP with the
old samba schema to authenticate Samba users, I did not have a PDC set
up.  Now when I try to use the convertSambaAccount script to move to the
new Samba schema it says "You must provide a domain sid".  The Samba
documentation told me how to get the sid from my PDC but I don't have a PDC?
	Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason