[Samba] group and user permissions issue.

Ian Warburton samba at irax.com
Wed Jun 23 12:14:06 GMT 2004

I thought I had this sorted, However there is still a problem - Force
group greated the file with the group I required but also gave everyone
logging onto the share group access rights. If I take away the force group
then the group is set to the user primary group. and the teachers group
can't read the file.  what I require is for the group to be set to
teachers on file creation with no other implications. (if i use force
group +teachers then the force only occurs if the logon user is a member
of teachers , no use either)

Ian