[Samba] [HELP]why samba file and dir info list mix together?

Jiunming Chen Jiunming_Chen at alphanetworks.com
Wed Jun 23 07:42:48 GMT 2004

Hello:

I compile the samba server for uclinux on arm system.
When my MS win2000 browses the shared dir of samber server,
the file/dir list is like below:
Name                            size                 type
date
-------------
bin                                                       dir
dev                                                      dir
khw.o                           336kb             o file
2004/6/21 06:28pm
loop                                                     dir
mem                             1kb                 file
2004/6/21 06:28pm
rd                                                         dir

but it should be like below:
Name                            size                 type
date
-------------
bin                                                       dir
dev                                                      dir
loop                                                     dir
rd                                                         dir
khw.o                           336kb             o file
2004/6/21 06:28pm
mem                             1kb                 file
2004/6/21 06:28pm

Can Someone tell me why?

Thanks a lot.

jiunming