[Samba] join as ADS member

Tom Skeren tms3 at fskklaw.com
Tue Jun 22 22:45:13 GMT 2004

This is very important when doing things with ADS.  You must either use
the w2k3 machine as DNS or export the w2k3 DNS settings it writes and
manually import them into bind9.  Your Samba machine is sending out DNS
requests for LDAP and Kerberos on the ADS.  If you aren't using a
properly configured DNS server, those are the errors you will get.