[Samba] Problems with Samba users, need to collect hard evidence

jteixeira at movecho.pt jteixeira at movecho.pt
Tue Jun 22 17:21:14 GMT 2004

I am having some problems with some samba users of my company, latelly some files have been erased as some others have showed up in diferent locations of the samba directory on linux server.

I have been trought the user logs, but unfortunatly they do not provide hard evidence on files deletion and/or user/file interaction.

Can someone point me out something, either a samba capability or tool to be able to gather and know who is deleting what file/files ? and/or moving files to diferent locations ?

Thank you

JT