[Samba] A question about samba printer

Weimin He wm_he at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 14:23:04 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have a Linux server and a Windows XP computer that shares the server's printer through samba.

Now I encounter a problem when I print on Windows XP computer.

After I issue a printing command, I have to wait for about 10 minutes before I can issue a printing command. Otherwise, the second printing job is ignored and not printed.

If I print on Linux server directly, there is no such problem.

I have tried to restart the server and printer, but it didn't work.

Could anybody help me figure it out?

Thanks a lot