[Samba] Chaning shares using Computer Management with W2k3.

Mattias Andersson mattias.andersson at kendrion.com
Tue Jun 22 13:32:16 GMT 2004

I'm trying to change permissions and add shares and remove shares etc.. on my
Samba-hosts shares (running 3.0.4 on Fedora, using the Computer
Management-tool on Windows Server 2003.
I have set security = ads on the samba host and I've joined the host to the
Active Directory Server (the same machine as the one I'm running the Computer
Management-tool on).
However, I seem to get "Access is denied" all the time. After some googling
and some reading in several howto's I think it must be that I dont have any
scripts for adding, removing and changing shares, set up.
Could this be the problem?

I know how to set these in smb.conf, though I dont know where to get them.
Does anyone know where I can find good example of such scripts?

Regards,
Mattias

---
Mattias Andersson