[Samba] how to joinning nt workstation to samba domain

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Tue Jun 22 12:34:16 GMT 2004

andry wrote:

> i 've nt and w2k workstation and samba 2.2.1a as a omain, shen i want
> to join my nt into samba error message appear " the credentials
> supplied with and existing set of credentials "

This is caused by trying to connect to the server with a different name
than the one you already authenticated to the server with.  Make sure
that you haven't browsed to the server and had to enter your password,
and that you don't have any drives mapped to the server when you try to
join.   Also, try to join immediately after logging in.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254