[Samba] Idealx script prerequisites?

Alex Harris aharris at digitalraver.com
Tue Jun 22 04:20:20 GMT 2004

Bah! So I found a copy of SmbHash and now it's back to the original
error, which is to say:

root at osiris:~/software/samba# /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd alex
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Net::LDAP" (perhaps you
forgot to load "Net::LDAP"?) at /usr/local/sbin//smbldap_tools.pm line 176.

Is there something special about the installtion of perl-ldap that I
should watch out for?