[Samba] Samba setup Q

Joe Cipale joec at aracnet.com
Mon Jun 21 15:17:19 GMT 2004

Hello all!

I am adding a PC to my home network that will act as a combination
database server/print server (driving an HP 612C/Epson FX-85 printer).
It will run SuSE linux.

My other machine(s) consist of a firewall, a dedicated W2K box and a
primary Linux box for SW development. I am going to put Samba on this
new box. DO I want this new box to be the primary Samba host/controller?
How should I coordinate this in the smb.conf files between the two linux
boxes?

Thanks for your help.

Joe