AW: AW: [Samba] How to use the "profiles" - command ?

Dirk Hennrichs dirk.hennrichs at stadt-gummersbach.de
Mon Jun 21 11:22:10 GMT 2004

Did it, but no success. With the net setlocalsid command I gave the new
samba pdc the same SID as the nt4.0 pdc. Then with the net rpc vampire
command I got all groups, users and machine accounts.

With the getsid.exe I compared the SID of one user in the old and the new
domain, gave the following:

Old nt.dom S-1-5-21-769206236-1491818955-1307212239-3008
New samba.dom S-1-5-21-769206236-1491818955-1307212239-1925

The last 4 numbers are different and so, logging in the nt workstation the
user got a new profile and uses not the old of the nt.dom.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ;-)

Any more hints for me ?

Cheers,

Dirk