[Samba] Repost: group membership limitations and Linux kernel

Jason Hutchinson jhutch at us.ibm.com
Sun Jun 20 00:15:37 GMT 2004

Might be a weird question but here goes,  I work for IBM and we are trying
to find out what the acronym RBNA stands for.  A google search comes up
with very few hits  but your email is attached to one of them.  Are you in
the AIX / UNIX industry and if so RBNA ?   can you give me a little
explanation.

If I have made an error in sending this to you, sorry to take your time.

Thank you,
Jason M. Hutchinson

pSeries Advanced Support
International Business Machines, Inc.
1177 Beltline Road
77-1177-2009C
Coppell, TX  75019
Phone:  469-549-8182, Fax: 469-549-8140, Tie: 4828183
E-mail:  jhutch at us.ibm.com