[Samba] Log in one server, have shares in another ?

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Sat Jun 19 17:08:30 GMT 2004

Once you go to samba 3 there is a parameter that allows you to specify
the home dir location.  Use the pdbedit command to change the homedir
parameter.

To use the same password data as the logon server, you can join your
second workstation to the domain and use security=domain.  Make sure
that your unix IDs are synced as well, either manually or by using a
network directory like LDAP or NIS.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254