[Samba] Authentication problems continue

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Thu Jun 17 16:44:55 GMT 2004

>There are also log entries complaining that the UID
>is less than 100 (which it is not).

Can't help with much of your other stuff, or at least can't put the
thought into it, but this particular part is a garbage message.  We get
this all the time on our FC2 boxes as well.  It's actually not
'complaining' per-se, but reporting that a pam module is checking if
your uid is < 100,  and it isn't so an info message is raised.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254