[Samba] NT Domain Problem

Jakub Wojtanowski coobav at interia.pl
Thu Jun 17 10:08:37 GMT 2004

I have Samba 3.0.4 running on Slack 9.1. I set PDC. Clients are win98,
winnt4, w2k and winxp. All of them can connect to Samba shares, but they
cannot access each other. I got an error message indicating that there is
something wrong with trust relationships. I created machine and user
accounts correctly. My smb.conf:

[global]

        workgroup = firma
        netbios name = serwerek
        server string = Serwer firmowy
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        hosts allow = localhost, 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 50
       logon path = \\%L\Profiles\%U
       logon home = \\%L\%U\.profiles
        wins support = yes
       domain logons = yes
       os level = 65
       domain master = yes
       local master = yes
       preferred master = yes
        name resolve order = wins hosts lmhosts bcast
        time server = true

Best Regards
Cooba