[Samba] Webtrends blowing up my mapping since samba upgrade

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Thu Jun 17 06:33:08 GMT 2004

I have yet another really weird possibly samba problem...  This is bizzare
This was all working before, then I rebuild my samba install..
I have a windows computer that connects, and grabs a web server access-log
from the drive and processes it (WEBTRENDS).

From the windows desktop I can browse the mapped drive letter, view the file,
edit the file.

When webtrends tries it, It says it can't find the file, then blows the
mapping up and I have to reconnect.

Which log files on the server, and at what debug level would give me a clue to
what is causing it?

--

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology