[Samba] PRINT$ Problems

Aaron Goodman aams at geoduck.net
Wed Jun 16 20:33:34 GMT 2004

attatched is my PPD.
I looked over the documents, the 3rd one is the procedure that I followed
but that did not work.  It seemed like the other ones were describing an
altogether different approach, not using the windows driver but the linux
one.  I tried installing the generic post script driver but I couldn't
figuer out how to make it work or install it over point and print.

-Aaron