[Samba] how to make login script..

andry wirsha at plasa.com
Wed Jun 16 02:57:37 GMT 2004

hallo my name is awe from jakarta..

i have been learning linux for about one year and i
interested learn more about it, for example SAMBA because
before we use novell server for file sharing considering
novell to expensive and then i suggest to use SAMBA and i
would like to ask about samba and i hope you can help me,
btw i would like to  apologize because my english not good

1. how to make samba as PDC, how about the
configuration..?
2. how to make login script for client ( dos & win
9x,nt,2k)

i currently use SWAT for configure samba because its
helpfull for me

thanks