[Samba] listenning on interfaces

Thomas Werner werner at esmt.org
Tue Jun 15 14:33:21 GMT 2004

on friday i have to install a 2nd samba server on 1 machine with 2 network
cards. if bind interfaces only is set i think is not a problem to run 2 smbd
daemons. but i red that in man pages that nmbd always listen on 0.0.0.0 and
drops the packets which doesnt match with the addresses af parameter list.
in that case is not possible to run different instances on one machine?!

help!

cheers tom

E-mail: werner at esmt.org
Web: http://www.esmt.org